Dw. Dunphy hails from the great state of New Jersey, where if you have to ask how much your car insurance premiums will be, you can’t afford to drive. He is a writer, artist, and musician.
Dunphy has written articles for Patch.com, music reviews for MusicTap.net, short fiction, and a serialized novella, Drivers of the Plague, for several esteemed and now-defunct websites. He was a part of the avant-garde postrock collective Nightmare Variations, has self-released solo recordings, and can be found at CD Baby and iTunes. He has a bruised and withered ego that constantly cries out for attention. Find his music at www.dwdunphy.com
For more articles from Dw. Dunphy, here is a short list of selected reading:
- Dw. Dunphy On… It’s a Smaller World (popdose.com)
- Dw. Dunphy On… “Symphonica Transistori” and “Built on the Bones EP” (popdose.com)
- Dw. Dunphy On… Crawling Through a Winter Wonderland (popdose.com)
- Dw. Dunphy On… The Jennifer Aniston War Games (popdose.com)
- Dw. Dunphy On… Trailers Gone Wild (popdose.com)